March 19, 2012

Perfect Smile , LOL



Hi y'all!!! I hope your weekend was as fantastic as mine, we went out for dinner at a restaurant which is something we don't do in this family.
My youngest son was diagnosed with Autism when he was three and not eating out has been one of the small sacrifices we made due to Michael being over stimulated. Now that  he is almost nine (can't believe it!) we gave it another try and the turnout was remarkable!!!! Needless to say it will now be something we can look forward to! Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I hope you all come back everyday this week because I have a post for every day showing techniques and giving you links to awesome tutorials.... yes I am back and feeling awesome!!!!!

I also have fantastic news to share but shhhhh!!!! There are a few things that has to be worked out first.... I maybe becoming the next "Stampin Up" demonstrator!!!! I am so excited and geared to the teeth about it.

Today I want to share a layout with you that I did yesterday, the photos were so sweet I couldn't resist doing a scrapbooking layout. Peyton and Mya are my nephew and niece and in this picture Peyton's smile cracks me up, he is such a little gapher... therefore I named my project " Perfect Smile, LOL" The "LOL" didn't show up because it was a very light blue, it is below " Smile"




I only recieved the picture yesterday so instead of sending it away to get it done I put my printer to use... I used photoshop to cut out Mya and Peyton seperately so I could do this particular layout.




I made these random dots with Fabric 3D metalic paint!



FCCB CHALLENGE "SPRING IS IN THE AIR"

Also I made a card to enter into the FCCB Challenge!!! It is "Spring is in the air" and you have to have 3 flowers on it somewhere.

Here is what I did !!!

The bear is from my winnings at Scraptastical Kereations Paper Piercing Designs http://www.scraptasticalkreations.com/, it is part of the set Beary Sweet Easter created by Kristy!!!! She is aweosme and have many digitals that I know you will love!!!! Check her out, you will not be disappointed!!!




Have a great day and don't forget to come back for this week is packed full of techniques and links to tutorials!!!!





12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh that is AWESOME about dinner out!! YAY!!! And love love love your lo and your card!!! Those photos on your lo are just tooooooooooo precious!!

CraftyJAR said...

Cute bear. Love the colors and the pretty flowery border. Thanks for joining in at FCCB.
I saw your post on Deborah's blog, when I went over to cheer her up. I was happy someone else came over to give her a push too. Maybe is an Edwards thing :-)
Judy

Christina Griffiths said...

Glad to see you back with a vengence my friend and the layout is ... to use your word ... AWESOME .. love it and the children look really cute too.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a cute little bear swimming in jelly beans. Love your card and your layout too. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week for the Spring Challenge.

Sonya said...

Super cute bear...and a great LO!

--Sonya
FCCB DT

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout and I love that bear swimming with jelly beans..yum!
Good luck with your SU venture, I'm sure you will do fabulously!
I'd love it if you would come check out my blog and follow me using my new Blinky
http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/
hugs,
Michelle

AmyJRockstar said...

Hello Darling,
This is sooooo adorable! Love the background of the card so much! Wow! You are such a creative gal. ;) Wonderful, wonderful work my friend. For FCCB, be sure to mention what cartridge you used, Lovey or if you didn't use a cartridge you may mention that you used an SVG, but it has to be cut on your Cricut. We are enforcing that now in order to be chosen for the Top 5 or as our Random Winner. Don't want you to miss out! ;) Gosh, there is just something about this card that evokes a really wonderful warm feeling for me. I don't know what it is (maybe that gorgeous green lace against the blue background with the light hitting it a certain way), but looking at it makes me feel really peaceful, serene, and calm!!! I truly love it, Naomi. It's very creative. All those extra details really make it special. Great job my friend!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Thank you Amy Jo for letting me know about using a cricut cartridge, I understand totally! I am so happy my card evoked such wonderful feelings for you! I am actually ready to post a card today that has a cricut cut, I will be sure to include my cricut in the next FCCB challenge!!!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with both project!SO CUTE,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Megan said...

That bear is so very cute! Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

Arcy Scraps said...

what a cutie patootie bear! both your projects are AMAZING! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
♥ Cyndy

Jessica said...

Great job on your projects! I especially like the reed-like leaves behind your bear. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Jessica
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...