July 28, 2012

Final one # 12 Inspiration

I can't believe I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow was it ever fun! I hope my facebook followers are not annoyed at all the posts today and unsubscribe, hahahaha

So this card is about inspiration... where did mine come from you ask! Well I have 3 pink vases on my window ledge and the view out the window is green grass and an ocean! I love the pinks and greens together so I made a card thinking of a friend of mine who came to visit me just last week...I will be giving this to her.

Drum roll please for the last challenge of the day!!!!





Taking a bow

1 comment:

Christina Griffiths said...

Love this one and especailly the colours you have used. Love thsoe Spellbinders too. xx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...