July 26, 2012

Free Digital!!!!!! +Vacation Scrapbooking Layout

Sorry this digital is no longer free, check back weekly for a free digital!

Good Morning all!

First thing is first...a free digi!!!!

Things have changed since I last posted a digital .There are people out there stealing digi's artwork etc..which is a pure shame so I now have mine protected..in order to get my digital you will have to email me or just leave a comment below and I will get it out to you as soon as possible I promise!

My email address is jerri255@eastlink.ca

So here it is!  I love her but I need a name for her...any ideas!!!!




Today I changed it up and thought I would share a layout I did yesterday, it is Michael (my angel)last year on Vacation. These photos were taken on "The Caribou", a six hr. ferry ride! Michael loved every minute!!!!!!!!!!

It is not too often I do layouts but I got inspired by a super talented fantastic crafty new friend, I don't know what it is about the UK!! Such nice people... or it could be that I am in withdrawal after having Christina and Griff here, hahahaha ... I miss you Christina!!!!!!!

Anyways, my new blogger buddy is Emilie ...I am hooked on her blog, I have seriously been there a total of at least 2 hrs in a day and a half... spectacular!!!!!!don't believe me, look for yourself !!!

Emilie layers and uses paint drops like no other I have ever seen...she is truly unique and I am so excited I found inspiration to scrapbook again!!!! I couldn't get the house work done fast enough to start... you know that feeling right????








I am so happy with this layout!!!  I used Michael's tickets from the flight over , the pictures from the plane all came out blurry or not nice enough so yes, you see a boat with airplane tickets , hahahah ... who's lookin anyway!!! hehe





Have a great day!!!




6 comments:

jessica said...

awesome LO Naomi! Love the CAS look and great focal points! Your little guy is adorable and looks like these pictures were made to scrap :)
TFS

Bhawana said...

after a long time found a cute image. Thanks

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and so LOVING how you included the ticket!!!

Wendy L said...

This looks great Naomi- xxxx

Emilie said...

Hi Naomi! Wow, your layout is gorgeous! I love the photos and the ticket idea is brilliant!!! I am feeling so honoured that I can bring some sort of inspiration your way and I really don't mind you mentioning my blog! See you soon around and keep on scrapping!

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the layout and glad you enjoyed your trip Michael looks as if he is having some fun xx

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...