August 2, 2012

Layering it on!

This is my second post today so:
If you are here for the free digital post go here



Cricut Cardz Challenge #113 "School's Cool!"

I went into card withdrawl and just had to make one and what better way than to get inspired by a challenge!
Mary over at CardzTv is always having challenges and I thought I would join in on the fun by making this paper layered card using papers from Crafter's Companion and the school bird from my 3 birds on Pararde Cricut Cartridge. I wish I had Mary's fantastic school stamps but I didn't but I did use Mary''s Ticket Talk stamp set! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee them.
If you would like to join in on the challenge , link up here!

Links for Crafter's Companion sites:


So I know I am not on the mark with the theme but really I had to work with what I have right? So here it is:






 Happy Crafting!!!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh how cute is that, love it!

Jeri said...

Great card. I always love it when I see a cut that reminds me to get out a cartridge I haven't used in a while, like 3 Birds. Love the background. Thanks for playing at CCC.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I loveeeeeeee this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that tree and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the little birdie!!!!

Christina Griffiths said...

Love it and that bird is so cute xx

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Super cute card!

Tara

Blue6366 said...

I think you did a fantastic job. I LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

Scrapper69 said...

I think you were totally on the mark! This is simply ADORABLE! What a great card! Thanks for joining us over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT)
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

mum of two said...

I just love that cute little birdie! He is the perfect cut. Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz TV :) Hope to see you again soon!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...