December 5, 2012

Merry Merry!!!

 
Hi Everyone!
 It is nice to be able to have the time to show you a male card and envelope I made for an order seeing Michael and I were up before the crows this morning...(What time do they wake? lol) If you know me well you know that male cards are my biggest challenge..no bling , no ribbon , no flowers!!!  lol 
I used Winter Frolic Cicut Cartridge for the snowman
and  Microbeads on the sentiment, I love this guy , he is so cute
 
 
 


Update on Michael:Michael is still battling hives and we are off to the Doctor today seeing Benadryl is only keeping the hives away for a couple of hours...   He was only out of bed around 2 min's when I took this picture, lol  He is so happy waking up and nothing bothers him...he never complained once in 5 days with these miserable hives... I always learn so much from Michael. 
 
 I keep checking Michael to see if he has hives on a regular basis as you would guess ... this time I went as he was playing his 3DS and asked him if he has any hives...He said No mommy.... I am starting to wonder if he even feels them!


I took this picture when the hives went down, this one went straight across his upper back as you can see by the lines.

 
 
Thank you for all your prayers and support! I love everyone of you !!!
 
Look at what is in any moment and let it be, accept it...find beauty where you can to give your mind a break when you get caught up in a problem or situation, we create our next moment, hugs
 


12 comments:

jessica said...

Morning Naomi~ Up before the chickens again this morning....5:30 wake up call here :(
Anyways LOVE your adorable card!! so festive!
Poor Michael....but always with a smile on his face!! Good luck at the doctors and hope they can clear him up!!
Have a GREAT hump day!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Poor guy!! I hope you get some answers at the doctors today!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your card!! That snowman is ADORABLE!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Naomi your snowman is a delight and your little man is so brave!

Lisa said...

Oh poor Michael, those hives have to be itchy and uncomfortable. And for him to never complain...what a sweetheart. I am keeping him and you in my prayers my friend.

Your card is absolutely adorable!! You did a perfect job on a masculine card!! I love the snowman!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous card and boy those hives look itchy. Poor Michael, I would take the photos along to the docs with you. They will no doubt give him a stronger antihistamine. Hope you get him better soon. Hugs, Karon

Migdalia said...

Yes..the snowman is a Cutie Patootie!!!Love the background of the card & the Super Cute tag on the envelope..Glad to see that Michael is happy & a strong little fellow.Feel better my friend.
Bad hives...lol.Is that card for Troy?...lol
Sending my love & Smiles to you,Michael & Troy,
Migdalia

Wendy L said...

Great card and Give Michael a hug. xxx

Anonymous said...

You have a very brave little guy. Hope all goes well. The card is terrific. Great male card.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Poor lil guy! I really hope you've gotten some answers from the doctor today and that you're feeling better too! Hugs xoxox

Kate said...

What a super card - and envelope! That little snowman is adorable!

Naomi, I'm so sorry to read about Michael's hives! What a trooper he is though! It must be a bit frightening to not know what they are from. And what a blessing that Michael doesn't seem bothered by them! I'm praying that they clear up soon - and don't return!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Great card Naomi. Your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully the doctor will be able to do something about those awful hives.

Hugs,
Lisa

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! The design is awesome! Hopefully, Michaels hives have settled down some-poor guy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...