March 11, 2013

Easter Card - He Has Risen


Happy Monday!!!
 
Today I am doing a quick post for I have so much to do today!
This card was an order I received on facebook and had to be posted so again I didn't add too much dimension.
 
The sentiment "He is risen was stamped with antique blue by ranger and the cross and rays were covered in Stickles.
The flowers were cut out from the backing paper and the top flowers are stickers that came with the Story Book machine I never use..shame shame
 I added tim holtz recollections lace and embossed the bottom have with Cassie's baracade embossing folder.
The cute little butterflies are from my small punches
 



  
I have to tell you before I go that I was thrilled with the result of my digital release on Saturday , I am only 3 away from reaching 300 followers!!!!  Big milestone for me, I am so excited!!!!
 
 
If you missed my digital release "Bit by the Bug New Beginnings-Another Bug is Born
Go HERE!!
 
 

 
Tomorrow I have the sweetest Easter Digital for you, you really don't want to miss this one!!!
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Naomi. I love the embossing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful! LOVING the flowers!!!

Migdalia said...

A very BEAUTIFULcard my friend!!AWESOME!!
Sending bloggie love to you,Michael & Troy,
Have a Wonderful Day,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card as always. Love you bunches. I wasn't sure where to find you on Saturday so I'm going there now. Hugs~Patti

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card! I promise I will do as requested for the new release this week. I'm out of the studio today, catching up on other stuff. Hugs

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Naomi!! The design is so beautiful!! I love the flowers and ribbon!! What a stunning card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Simply gorgeous!

Hugs,
Lisa

yyam said...

Such a sweet card! Love the blooms!

P/s: Congrats on your almost 300 milestone!

Karen said...

What a gorgeous Easter card, my dear friend! The customer will be SO thrilled with it! :o) THe papers, embossing, flowers, lace... everything is so lovely. Beautifully designed, as always. :o) Congrats on nearing 300... you're even closer now! Woohoo! :o) Lots of love to you, Michael, and Troy! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

jessica said...

what a gorgeous card Naomi!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers! Congrats on your followers! Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K. said...

Stunning card NAOMI!! WOw...the embossing looks beautiful and love the pretty flowers!! Gorgeous card design:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sandie said...

Oh my, this is just beautiful, and I so adore the sentiment - true of Easter. I see change in the way you are creating, take that as a compliment as change means good things, and growth. Stepping out of comfort zones and into the unknown... woot, how wonderful. I adore your creations Naomi and one day I hope to colour one of your digital images!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...