March 16, 2013

Free Easter Sentiments by San!!!


Happy Saturday!!

Today San over at San's Design is giving away Easter Sentiments , it should be just what you need to finish up those Easter Cards!

I made a card to inspire you, here is a sneak peak!


 
 
Click HERE to visit San's Blog and don't forget San has an amazing set of digital images in HER STORE!!! including flowers that I can't wait to get, Mother's Day is around the corner so I am planning to get ahead!
 
Have a fantastic Day!
 
Sorry I haven't been around to visit you but now that I am back I will be dropping by!

11 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a fabulous card. Totally love the paper quilling you have done. I need to try my hand on that!!!

jessica said...

this looks super adorable Naomi!! LOVE the sneak of the bunny and that gorgeous quilling!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

Karon said...

Lovely card Naomi - love the wonderful ribbon and oh so cute image. Great quilling too:-) TFS

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!Off to see!
Have a Wonderful Weekend.
Sending bloggie love to you, Michael & Troy
Migdalia

Lisa said...

Awesome sneak, Naomi!! Off to see the whole thing!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mary Ann said...

Love it,Very pretty card,Save everthing don't throw anything away,lol,Love it,Have a Good St.Patty's...

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

That quilling looks so cool. I'm headed to San's blog now to take a look. Something else weird is going on. I'm getting your posts delivered 24 hours later. For example this one just came in 4:14 am on the 17th. Weird huh?

Anyways, I miss you much.

Big hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Loving that shade of green.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Love the quilling! Headed over to San's now :) xoxox

Sandie said...

You creative genius you! Popped over for a better look, left some love for all..... and your card is adorable!!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...