April 2, 2013

Mother's Day Freebie-Bouquet And Wine

Happy Tuesday
Freebie Day!
 
I hope you all had a fabulous Easter!! We had a beautiful time together as we shared a quiet chicken dinner and had lots of chocolate for dessert! hehe!
The Easter Bunny was super kind to us, we now have a new family board game to add to the collection ="Life" Zap addition.. the "Zap" means you use your Ipad or tablet to download an app to use with it, in this case it is the spinning wheel.
Michael got tons of pokemon stuff and chocolate and enjoyed the Easter egg hunt immensly, I got a Michael's gift card and white cardstock , a fanciful box (great for storage!) and my favorite chocolates, Lindor and Ferrero Rocher.
 
From Easter to Mothers Day,
Its quite a jump I know but Easter came so fast and there was so much more I wanted to do so this time I am getting ahead!
 
Today I am giving away my "Bouquet And Flowers" Digital stamp.
Click HERE to get it!
 
 
 
Here is a card I did for Inspiration
 
 
 


 
 




 
New Release Saturday April 6th ,be sure to drop by
Here is a sneak Peak!




Have a super day!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very versatile digi. I love the sample card. Always so many gorgeous details.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous Easter!! LOVING your card!! Loveeeeeeee those flowers and the image is gorgeous!!!

jessica said...

adorable card Naomi! Love the image and all the embellishments that you added!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So glad y'all had a great Easter! I'll go grab the digi when I've finished this comment lol.

Not sure if you saw my blog post yesterday, but i'm scaling back posts there, to get a better balance with the other side of me, writing and photography. I'll now be splitting my time between the two blogs. The other can be found here www.les-artstudio.blogspot.com I hope you'll stop by, my sweet friend! Hugs

Karon said...

Wonderful card Naomi and the image could be used for so many occasions. TFS

Suze said...

Thank you Naomi for sharing your lovely card and freebie. As others have said, such a versatile image - I'm going to enjoy creating with it.

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Easter weekend my friend!! Your digi is beautiful!! And the card is gorgeous!! You colored the roses so perfectly...they just pop off the page!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Diana said...

Thank u, Very nice cards also.

yyam said...

Sweet. Love what you did with the image. Glitter is always good in my book! :)

Crafting Vicky said...

Love how you have colored the roses! fabulous.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much Naomi!

Sandie said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter, you had me drooling at the list of 'your' chocolates.... yum!!!!!!! Interesting game for the family, have never heard of it, mind you I'll soon know them all once Jesse grows up a bit. He turned 3 on the 25th ... he keeps telling people he's 9 LOL So funny.... "no, I'm 9". His Dad comes home tomorrow after being away for a few weeks, I'm amazed he went to bed tonight, he was so excited (Jesse, not John LOL).
I always find your digital stamps so cute, and so good for many occasions. I love your card Naomi. I have a 'Naomi' card on my shelf... I know how nice they are in 'real'. xxxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Great card Naomi. Those flowers are gorgeous and I love that little charm. Very sweet.

Hugs,
Lisa

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...