April 15, 2014

Mother's Day Card "Bunches of Love" & How To Make Leaves


Hello!

Today I am dropping in with one of the many  cards I made for Mother's Day.
I inked the card base along with 3 layers of  cuts made from my cricut cartridge " Cindy Lou" using 
Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" Ink
I then added my embellishments.
I made the bow using my bow maker with crinkled ribbon both of which can be bought a 3 Girl Jam and  they are having " Anything Goes" challenge this month!!





How to make your own leaves using a circle punch
  • First punch a circle
  • Punch near the edge of that circle depending how big you want your leaf to be
  • Fold in half to create crease 
  • Stamp with pattern (Optional)
  • Crinkle (Optional) 
  • Ink edges 


I am entering this card in the following challenge:

3 Girl Jam "Anything Goes"



Sending lots of love to all my bloggy friends , have a super day!!!
Hugs


10 comments:

ike said...

That is soooo beautiful. Love the inking and diecut back. Thanks for the tip on making leaves :-D LUV it !!

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxx

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Naomi! I love the colors~he tones ares so pretty together! The inking, layering, flowers and bow is just beautiful!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Nana said...

Oh Naomi this is one STUNNING card. The colors are so soft and gentle. I love it my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Wendy L said...

So pretty Naomi, love the flowers too, xxxx

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Naomi!! I love the beautiful, soft colors!! The layers and design are so fabulous!! Love, love it my friend!! It's stunning!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful!! LOVING the doily and the flowers!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Naomi, This is such an elegant card. Simply beautiful. I love that background cut.

Karon said...

Gorgeous card - I love the heart shaped doily! TFS

Georgiana said...

Ooooh, so pretty! Thanks for sharing at 3 Girl JAM for the All Things Spring Challenge.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fabulous! Love the great layers on this! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...